Lessons at PMA
Private Music Lessons
The Preschool Music Academy offers private music instruction for preschoolers. A typical 30-minute lesson with a preschooler starts on the piano, moves to a written activity, and ends with work on another instrument (ukulele, bells, drums, etc).
We incorporate various curriculums in lessons - Faber's My First Piano Adventures for piano, Preschool Prodigies on bells, and more!
What does tuition cover?
All Students: $35 registration fee at beginning of school year.
30 minute lessons:
• Fall Semester due by August 15th: $700, Spring Semester due by January 15th: $700
• 10 equal monthly payments due by the 5th of each month: $150
45 minute lessons:
• Fall Semester: $1000, Spring Semester: $1000
• 10 equal payments: $210
60 minute lessons:
• Fall Semester: $1250, Spring Semester: $1250
• 10 equal payments: $280
• 2+ students: $50 per semester, $10 per month EACH
*tuition can be prorated for new students entering the music school at time of entrance.
Semester Payments are due by August 15 and January 15 or Monthly payments are due by the 5th of every month. There will be an e-mailed invoice. A late fee of $5 will be added for each week the payment is late.
There are no credits given for cancelled lessons. 2 Makeup lessons are guaranteed per year (4 for Monday students). In the event that the teacher has to cancel and no substitute is available, there will be a makeup given.